- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Helmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ragu Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise to a large resealable plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with Sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.