- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 6 ounces marinated artichokes, drained, chopped, and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons drained chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the spinach as directed on the packaging.
- If using a dough sheet: Unroll dough on work surface.
- Press into a 12x8-inch rectangle. If using crescent rolls: Unroll the dough into a large rectangle and press to about 12x8 inches. Firmly press the perforations and seams to seal. Then use a pizza cutter or dough cutter to cut the dough into 24 squares, 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Gently press each square of dough into each mini muffin cup.
- Divide the filling evenly among the cups.
- Fill each cup with about 1 teaspoon of chopped artichokes, 1 teaspoon of spinach, a few pieces of tomato, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Let stand for 1 minute in pan, then remove the dough cups carefully with a fork. Serve warm.