- 4 cloves garlic (2 teaspoons minced)
- 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces Alfredo pasta sauce (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mince or roast the garlic cloves. To roast garlic, place cloves in a small baking dish and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8x8 baking dish, spread the garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, and cream cheese. It doesn't need to be pretty because you will stir it all together at the end.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Stir to combine. Serve warm with crackers or sliced baguette bread.