- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Hot Chili Sesame Oil, (cut the heat by using regular sesame oil)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, (use 1 teaspoon or less for milder flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 romaine hearts, washed and torn into bite size pieces
- 1/4 pound baby spinach, washed and tails trimmed
- 3 mangoes, firm but ripe, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Wash, spin and tear romaine and spinach and chill.
- In another bowl, add all of the remaining fruits and vegetables, except the avocados.
- Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, Combine greens, fruit and vegetables, sliced avocados and toss with dressing.
- Serve and enjoy.