Southwest Chicken Wraps
- 1 cup cooked rice, warm or at room temperature
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green onion, finely sliced (white and green parts)
- 1/2 c corn, warm
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 and 2/3 cup shredded taco blend or Mexican blend cheese
•8 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/4 c of Ranch Dressing
- Mix together rice, chicken, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt.
- Add beans, green onion, peppers, and cilantro to the rice mix.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese in the center of each tortillas. Arrange chicken and rice mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Put a couple of teaspoons of BBq sauce and Ranch dressing down the center of the mixture. Roll each tortilla up burrito style.
- Brush rolled up wraps with butter. Place on a heated panini maker, or George Foreman grill. Cook for 3 minutes and serve.
- This can also be made in a skillet. Heat a large non-stick skillet (or griddle) over medium heat. Arrange 2 wraps, seam-side down, in pan and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side. Serve.