- 2 cups instant non-fat dry milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup instant granulated bouillon, (ie: beef, chicken, veggie)
- 4 tablespoons freeze dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- For the equivalent of one (10.5-ounce) can of condensed cream soup, mix 1/3 cup dry soup mix with 1-1/4 cups cold water. Cook, stirring until thick.
- Store in an airtight container in pantry.
Gluten free, low-carb, and to make it dairy free, use coconut milk powder.