- 1 Brownie Mix Box
- 3 Chocolate Bars
- 1 1/2 cups of Marshmallows (I usually use the minis, but if I don't have enough I cut the big ones)
- 1/2 package Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water depending on your brownie mix instructions
- Prepare Brownie mix according to package directions.
- Bake in oven according to package directions.
- While the brownie is baking cut chocolate into bite size pieces, cut marshmallows if necessary, crush crackers.
- 5 minutes before it is done pull it out and place marshmallows evenly across the brownie.
- The marshmallows are like the glue to hold the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the crackers across evenly and then top with chocolate pieces.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the marshmallow's and chocolate.
- If you like your grahams and marshmallows toasty broil watching very carefully until brown.