- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pound dark chocolate or milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 6 graham crackers, broken roughly into 1/2-inch pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Heat the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until soft.
- I microwave for about 60 seconds at a time and stir it.
- Stir the chocolate and microwave again until melted, up to 2 minutes more.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread evenly with an offset spatula into an 8 1/2-by-11 inch rectangle.
- Poke the rest of the marshmallows and the graham cracker pieces into the chocolate in a random yet attractive pattern.
- Lightly press down the toppings.
- Allow the bark to set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Break into pieces to serve.