- 1 cup fruit juice (apple, orange, mango, peach)
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 2-3 cups Festival Frozen Fruit Blend
- 2-3 cups frozen strawberries
- For best results with your blender, add the easiest to blend items first. So I add my ingredients in this exact order: juice, yogurt, spinach, frozen fruit.
- I let my ingredients blend on their own and then start using my plunger to push the ingredients down to the blades.
- If mixture is too thick, add more juice, or milk or water, until desired consistency.
- Blend until smooth.