- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, Seasoned Salt and Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a fry pan, heat 2 tablespoons canola oil and brown pork chops about 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth.
- Pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork.