- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion (optional), diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz sliced pepperoni
- 4 oz (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz Rigatoni noodles, cooked
- 15 oz pizza sauce
- 26 oz Spaghetti sauce
- Brown the meat, onion and pepper in a frying pan.
- Drain the grease and add in pizza sauce and spaghetti sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes and then LOW for 2 or 3 hours until the cheese melts.
This makes a lot of food. You can freeze half before cooking it. Later it can be thawed and cooked in the slow cooker as directed above.