- 3 pounds country style pork ribs
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper, then place ribs in slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire, and cayenne. Pour sauce over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, until ribs are tender and easy to shred.
PREPARING FOR THE FREEZER:
- Season ribs with salt and pepper, then place ribs in a gallon-size freezer bag. Mix together sauce and add to the bag with the ribs. Freeze.
PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
- Remove from freezer and let thaw in refrigerator for about 24 hours. Cook as directed above.