- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 8 oz. of your favorite cooked pasta
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the crock pot.
- Mix the bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream together and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Cook pasta as directed on package and serve chicken over pasta.