Sandwich On A Stick
Turn a regular sandwich into FUN with this lunch or snack idea!
- lunch meat
- grape tomatoes
- (whatever your child likes on a sandwich or to snack on that can be skewered.)
- Cut up cubes of bread, cheese, and lunch meat (I just rolled up and folded over a regular piece of deli ham).
- Slide the cubes onto a skewer with other foods your child likes, such as a grape tomato, a piece of lettuce, a pickle, or an olive.
- Set out a side of ranch dressing, mayo or mustard for dipping.
- Can wrap and send in a lunch sack too! Make them as big or as small as you like!
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.