I went a little overboard buying carrots last week on the 50% off Fred Meyer promo. That just means I have a good excuse to make one of my favorite vegetable side dishes. It is super easy, yummy, and inexpensive.
- 1 lb of baby carrots or cut carrots
- 1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 large piece of tin foil
- Place the carrots in the center of a large piece of tin foil.
- Sprinkle 1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup mix evenly over the carrots.
- Roll to seal the edges of the tin foil up. So it makes a sealed packet with the carrots inside.
- Place in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes so the steam does not burn your hands.
Thanks to my SIL Gwen for this great recipe!