- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped and divided
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8x8 pan (or 9x9 works too) with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place 16 whole peanut butter cups in a single layer, lining the bottom of the prepared dish. Set aside.
- In a medium or large microwave-safe bowl, mix together the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on half power, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and melted, about 2 minutes. Pour the thick chocolate mixture over the Reese's and smooth the top.
- Chop up the remaining 8 peanut butter cups and press the pieces into the top of the fudge. Let cool to room temperature, at least an hour, then refrigerate until set.
- Remove the fudge from the pan by lifting the foil out, cut into squares, and serve.
Serving size will depend on how you cut the fudge. I like to cut it into 6x8, or 6x6 for larger pieces.