- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened (2 1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 2/3 cups Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well with butter mixture.
- Gradually add flour mixture until mixed well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet or silicone baking mat. I like to use an ice cream scoop to scoop my cookies. Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Note: Cookies will get fluffy while baking and then flatten out as they cool.