- 2 small boxes (3.4 ounces each) of instant cheesecake pudding mix (or white chocolate pudding mix)
- 32 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 16 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 16 ounces frozen raspberries (or any frozen fruit)
- In a large bowl, beat together the dry pudding mix and yogurt. I prefer using an electric mixer for this.
- Then fold in the Cool Whip whipped topping. (The lumps go away as you keep folding.)
- Fold in the frozen raspberries (any frozen fruit will work).
- Keep refrigerated.
Thickness will vary depending on the yogurt you use.