- 1 (46-oz) can pineapple juice
- 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk, unsweetened
- 4 cups half and half
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 (20-oz) can pineapple with juice
- 2 cups red raspberries
- 1 (2-liter) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour pineapple juice, coconut milk, half and half, and coconut extract into a large bowl.
- Add pineapple with juice and raspberries in a blender. Pulse fruit till chunky, but not blended. Add the the milk/juice mixture. Pour into a 4 quart container and freeze.
- Remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving. Chop and mash into slush. Combine with lemon-lime soda and serve. Makes approximately 24 servings.