- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- In a small saucepan, cook raspberries and water over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until easily mashed.
- Puree the raspberry mixture in a blender or food processor. Cool the puree in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Then puree the cream cheese, milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar in the food processor until smooth.
- Alternate spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture and the raspberry puree into popsicle molds.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 2 hours.
You can try using blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, or cherries in place of the raspberries too.