- 1/3 cup dry powdered buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all ingredients together. For a more finely-ground mix, pulse the mixture in a food processor or high-power blender. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- To Make Ranch Dressing: Whisk together 1 tablespoon of seasoning mix, 1/3 cup mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt, and about 1/4 cup milk. Add more or less milk until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
3 tablespoons seasoning mix = 1 packet of store-bought seasoning mix