Quick & Easy Shrimp Dip Recipe
This shrimp dip recipe is a holiday favorite at our house but with fall just around the corner I had itch to make it a little early this year. It is excellent with Wheat Thins, Triscuits, or Ritz Crackers!
P.S. Sorry for the dark pictures. I was sneaking around the kitchen after my littles went to bed when I took them 🙂
- (2) 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can shrimp, rinsed and drained (I don’t remember the oz, but they were medium size. See ingredients picture.)
- 1 Tbs. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika (I love using smoked paprika!)
- 1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs. Onion, finely grated
- Tobasco to taste
1. Place shrimp in a small bowl and pour lemon juice over it. Set aside.
2. In a medium size microwave safe bowl, soften cream cheese in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
3. Add shrimp & lemon juice mixture and mix well.
4. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
5. Sprinkle paprika on top (optional) and chill 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
6. Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!