- 1/2 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust, Or Pastry Pie Crust
- 3/4 Cup Coconut
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 Pkg Coconut Cream Pudding (3oz)
- Have a graham or pastry crust prepared.
- Put coconut on baking sheet and place under broiler to toast. Stir with wooden spoon and watch carefully to keep from burning. Take it out when it is generally golden brown.
- Melt Chocolate until smooth in the microwave 30 seconds at a time. Stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir 1/4 cup of toasted coconut and 1 cup of cool whip into the chocolate.
- Spread chocolate mixture in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Mix pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups milk together over medium heat on the stove. Bring to a boil and stir constantly.
- Pour pudding over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with cool whip and toasted coconut before serving.