- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, split to make 6
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts, and saute 1 to 2 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour on teriyaki sauce and ranch salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon bits and green onions (I left those out because I'm not a fan)
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Thinner chicken will cook faster, go further and stay moist! This is a great one to throw together in the morning and then leave it in your fridge to marinate all day long. Pop it in the oven and enjoy in about 30 minutes!