I know, we’ve already shared a lot of pumpkin recipes. But it’s that time of year…and I love pumpkin treats! Here’s another one…enjoy!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the eggs and sugar for 5 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake at 375 on a greased cookie sheet or silpat roll for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- On a dish towel line heavily with powder sugar.
- Remove pumpkin roll from pan and put on the dish towel.
- On one of the shorter ends, roll with the towel and let cool.
- Mix all the filling ingredients together.
- Once the pumpkin roll is cooled, unroll, and spread evenly with filling.
- Roll back up (without the towel).
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge before serving.