- 15 ounces of pure pumpkin puree (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla or plain Chobani Greek yogurt (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups dry old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8×8 (or similar sized) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking powder until smooth. Then whisk in the milk and yogurt. Stir the dry oats into the pumpkin mixture. Pour the pumpkin oat mixture into the pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, removing the foil after the first 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with milk, maple syrup, raisins, or whipped cream.