- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry cake mix, pumpkin puree, and chocolate chips, just until incorporated.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the sticky batter onto the prepared baking sheet, at least 1 inch apart. Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips over the top of each, if desired.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cookie comes out clean or with only a few moist crumbs. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on the pan for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.