Pumpkin Bundt Cake
I don’t know about you, but I ♥ bundt cakes! I like to freeze the leftover cake slices and slip them into my husbands lunch. Okay, and maybe I like eating leftover bundt cake for breakfast too. 😉
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in pumpkin; mix well. Gradually add baking mix until combined. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Need a bunt carrier? This is the one I use.