- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 40 pretzels
- 40 green candies for stems
- 6 ounces orange candy melts
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, beat the peanut butter and powdered sugar together until creamy. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon over each pretzel, placing them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the pretzels in the freezer for about 15 minutes to set the peanut butter mixture. Meanwhile, melt the candy coating according to the package instructions.
- Take two pretzels at a time out of the freezer and dip them in the candy coating. Quickly place a candy stem at the top of each dipped pretzel before the coating sets. Let set and serve!
I like to store the pretzel pumpkins in the freezer.