- 2 12oz boxes tri-color rotini
- 1 6 oz can black olives, cut in half or sliced
- 8 oz mozzarella chese, cubed
- 3-4 oz sliced pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 2-3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 14oz bottle Italian Dressing (I like Bernstein's Cheese & Garlic Italian Dressing)
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Meanwhile you can prep the other ingredients. When pasta is done, drain, rinse with cold water then transfer to large mixing bowl. Add in all remaining ingredients and toss throughly to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving to chill and let flavors combine.
*This recipe makes a large pasta salad ideal for a potluck or BBQ! If you are feeding less than 8-10 people you may want to half the recipe.