Halloween & Family Favorite Dinner Idea!
This would be a fun way to have the kids help with dinner, and could be an ideal way to serve up pizza at any get together. In the past we have hosted a Pumpkin Carving Game Night where we carve pumpkins, play board games, get out the Wii, and kick it off with a fun meal together. Traditionally we order a pumpkin pizza from a local pizza place, but I saw this recipe recently in Family Fun and thought my kids would love this even more.
- English muffins
- Pizza sauce
- Black olives
- Red or green pepper
- Cheese sticks
- Heat the oven to 350º F. For each mummy, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half of an English muffin (toast it first).
- Set olive slices in place for eyes and add bits of red or green pepper for pupils.
- Lay strips of a pulled-apart cheese stick across the muffin for the mummy’s wrappings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the muffin is toasty.
One other thing that I appreciate about this recipe is that on any normal week I will already have all of these items on hand and can cook dinner from what I already have in the pantry! So, not only is this dinner and easy one, it’s also time friendly, it’s budget friendly as well!
Rachael Ray Non-Stick Baking Sheet – $14.39
- FREE Shipping with Prime!
- Nonstick cookie pan from Rachael Ray with exclusive recipe; oven safe to 500 degrees F; dishwasher safe
- Long-lasting nonstick inside and out, perfect for all of your baking needs
- Extra wide handles and comfortable silicone grips for a confident hold even with bulky oven mitts
- Outer dimensions are 20.25 x 12.5 x 1.75
- ADD-ON ITEM
- Free Shipping!
- 5-pc Multi-color Measuring Spoon Set
- Sizes include: 1 Tsp, 1/2 Tsp, 1/4 Tsp, 1 Tbsp, 1/2 Tbsp
- Dishwasher Safe