- Crumb Mixture
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Filling Mixture
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, brown sugar and butter in large bowl. Beat at low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Reserve 3/4 cup crumb mixture; set aside.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine all filling ingredients in small bowl. Beat at low speed until well mixed. Spread filling over hot, partially baked crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; press lightly into filling.
- Continue baking 30-40 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely; cut into bars. Store refrigerated.
- Top with chocolate topping, Caramel topping or Whipped topping.