- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2-3 heads broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 12-15 ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crisp and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Chop all of the vegetables and cooked bacon into pieces that are pea-sized or slightly smaller. Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over salad. Gently fold the dressing into the salad until evenly coated.
- Let salad chill for a few hours. Serve.