Parmesan Crusted Chicken
I’ve been seeing this advertised for a while, and when we got our Zaycon Chicken I finally decided to try it. It’s AMAZING!!! And, I had everything in my stockpile!!! From my normally quite about food husband, “I LIKE!”
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
-used Kraft Mayo from stockpile, purchased last year, $1 per jar!
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
-used from stockpile, free last year
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
– From Zaycon, $1.50
- 4 tsp Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
-used from stockpile, $.99 per can
Total Recipe Cost: less than $2 (for all 4 servings!)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine mayo with Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. (This one works for my tiny apartment-Revere 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set)
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. I love this cookie sheet set!
- Evenly top each piece with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.