The alien eyed creatures are super easy to make in large batches for a spooky classroom treat or party surprise!
These treats are so easy. First, you can either dip pretzels in chocolate or buy them already done. Then take a few candy melts and melt them according to the directions on the package. Spoon the melted candy mixture into a ziploc bag. Snip a corner of the bag off and pipe the melted candy into the top two holes of the pretzel. Before the melted candy sets place a sprinkle or candy into the melt for the middle of the eyeball. Then let them set and they are ready to put in cute bags or just set out to eat! I love treats that also serve as decor!
This recipe was found in my current issue of Family Fun!
- This Kindle version of the magazine is available on most devices, but check the list to make sure yours is included before ordering.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts.
- They will share your name and address with the publisher, but they will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time.
- This magazine is filled with parenting tips, activities, and recipes.
- This is one of my favorite magazines, they always have cute ideas and recipes that the kids can do themselves or with help.
- Good coupons for clothing and more!
- Every digital issue (10 a year) is a wealth of do-able ideas to help you with everything from making a creative sack lunch to planning a birthday party with ease.
- Family-favorite recipes that are quick, easy and inexpensive
- Fresh ways to turn ordinary activities into extraordinary adventures that kids and grown-ups will enjoy
- Fun, hands-on crafts for Valentine’s Day and homemade goodies for Christmas … and every special day in between!
- Favorite kid-tested, parent-approved vacation ideas … plus easy ways to preserve your memories for a lifetime.
- 1 package Yogurt Covered Pretzels ( I used Flipz)
- about 10 candy melts of each color
- Ziploc Bags
- Candy or sprinkles for eyeballs
- Place yogurt pretzels on parchment paper.
- Heat candy melts according to the package directions.
- Spoon each color into a ziplock bag and snip off one tiny corner.
- Let the candy cool for a minute, then pipe it into the holes as shown.
- Before the filled areas set, add sprinkles or small candies for pupils.