- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 6 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray or grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk and flour. Add the eggs, salt, and pepper; beat until well blended. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 6-7 minutes. The egg should be fully cooked with no runny spots.
- Top the egg evenly with 1 cup shredded cheese and your favorite omelet toppings. Return to oven for about 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and use a spatula to loosen the egg from the sides of the pan. Then gently, but tightly roll up the omelet. Slice the roll into individual servings. If desired, serve with salsa, ketchup, sour cream, green onions, or shredded cheese, etc.
Try more great topping combinations with fillings like these: sausage, ham, spinach, avocado, onion, mushrooms, jalapenos, feta, asparagus, artichokes, broccoli, ricotta, Swiss cheese, crab, basil, olives, leftovers, etc.