- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent dough or seamless sheet
- about 12 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 12 candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pinch together seams of the crescent dough (if needed) and roll out to about 11 x 8 inches. Cut the dough into 6 equal squares. Lightly score each square into 3 equal vertical columns (without cutting through the dough). Cut horizontal strips, about 1/4 inch wide, down each side section of each square.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of Nutella down the middle sections, leaving about 1/2 inch on both the top and bottom.
- Slice the bananas in half lengthwise and width-wise. Then place banana slices on top of the Nutella.
- Bring the very top strips of dough down along the sides of the banana, and the very bottom strips up along the sides. Then take the next top strips and cross them over the top of the banana to form the "headpiece." Leaving a gap for the eyes, cross the next top strips over. Continue criss-crossing the dough strips over the banana until finished.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix powdered sugar with enough milk to form a glaze and then drizzle it over the mummies. Let it dry to the touch, add eyes, and then serve.