- Red Apple Slices (I used Gala)
- Peanut Butter
- Mini Marshmallows
- 1. Slice your apples about 2 inches thick.
- 2. Spread peanut butter on one side of each apple.
- 3. Tear your marshmallows in half and place one row on the peanut butter of one apple slice sticky side up.
- 4. Tear more marshmallows in half and place another row on top of your first row with the sticky side down. This way the marshmallows stay in place.
- 5. Place the second apples slice on top of the marshmallows peanut butter side down.