Mini Peach Cobbler Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to use with your extra peaches!
It was super quick to make from start to finish and so delicious!
There is something about Peach Cobbler that speaks Fall and Harvest to me! I love the sweet yet tangy peach flavor mixed with the soft sweet breading! These Mini Peach Cobblers are so yummy and the individual size makes portion control a no brainer! This recipe works in a round baking dish too if you don’t want individual servings. The individual servings are nice for parties, kids, potlucks and more. You can put them in liners if you prefer. Plus, the more butter the better and good if you let the top get more browned as well. These cobblers bake up fast only 12 minutes and cobblers are fresh from the oven!
For best results, do not put a lot of the juice on top of the batter it will change the consistency and will not turn out right. Also only fill the tins with 2 tablespoons the batter, it will puff up to the top of the rim, (I was suprised). I have made a lot of Peach Cobbler recipes in my life and this is definitely one of the good ones. The thing I love the most about it is that it cooks quickly and is automatically sized for portions.
Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan $6.29 (was $6.99)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
The ideal size for morning muffins and after-school cupcakes. Recipe right is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze 5-year warranty.
- 12-Cup muffin pan
- Heavy-gauge construction provides even-heating performance
- Nonstick coating, easy to clean
- Perfect for after school treats
- Safe to use in the dishwasher
Mini Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cans diced peaches (or you can use fresh peeled and chopped I sprinkled with sugar)
- cinnamon, to taste
- brown sugar, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular-sized muffin tin.
- Combine the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk by hand.
- Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each regular-sized muffin tin on top of the melted butter.
- Next, put 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter in each tin.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
- Bake the regular-sized muffin tins for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool almost completely before taking the mini peach cobblers out of the pan.