- 2 Cups Green Giant™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round.
- Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups.
- Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim.
- Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each.
- Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.