- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a standard muffin tin with liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Use the bottom of a small glass and press to pack each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy and smooth, then beat in the sour cream. Add in egg, sugar, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Evenly divide cheesecake filling among each crust, about 2 1/2 tablespoons each.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until set and just beginning to brown.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Store cheesecakes loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Cheesecakes will last up to 4 days in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to one month.