Mini BLT Sandwiches
This recipe uses the cheap crescent dough and tomatoes on sale this week at Fred Meyer!
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/2 cup Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend, shredded (2 oz)
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough on work surface; press into 12×8-inch rectangle. Cut into 24 squares; place on ungreased cookie sheets. 2 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix cheese, bacon, onions and mayonnaise. Place slightly less than 1 tablespoon lettuce on bottoms of 12 crescent squares.
- Top each with 1 heaping tablespoon bacon mixture and 2 slices tomato.
- Top with remaining crescent squares.