Mexican Style Lasagna
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) Mexican VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Add water and VELVEETA; stir until VELVEETA is melted. Remove from heat. Stir in salsa, black beans and corn.
- SPREAD 1/4 of meat mixture into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with 2 tortillas. Repeat layers 2 times. Top with remaining meat mixture and shredded cheese. Cover.
- BAKE 30 min. Uncover. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.