- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 c onion, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 c. ketchup
- You can do this with your own meatloaf recipe too
- First cut 2 coins per mice out of the carrots for ears.
- Then make long thin strips out of the remaining carrots for the tails, one for each mouse.
- Steam until they are crisp tender.
- DON'T OVERCOOK!!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the ingredients for the mice bodies and shape into 4 little mice shaped loafs on baking sheet.
- Have them shaped to a point in the front and rounded in the back.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven or until desired doneness.
- Take and cut little slits for the ears about 1/3 from the pointed end.
- Place the carrot coins in the slits for the ears.
- Make a tiny slit in the rounded wide end for the tail and place one of the carrot strips in the slit for the tail.
- Use the raisins for the eyes.
- Break the uncooked spaghetti noodles into pieces and place around the "nose" (pointed end) for whiskers.
- Mix ingredients for the sauce.
- Place a large spoonful of sauce on a plate.
- Place a meatloaf mouse on top of the sauce to serve.