- 1 1/2 lbs. ground meat
- 1/4 cup dry bread cumbs
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs. parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and mix together gently.
- Shape into balls and arrange on cookie sheet.
- Cover meatballs and flash freeze. (place in freezer for short period of time to freeze so they hold their shape and don’t stick together.)
- Remove them from the freezer and place into ziploc freezer bags.
- Remove as much air as possible and seal.
- Place back in the freezer to use later!
- OR cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees (if cooking from frozen, make sure they are completely thawed first)
Serving Day Instructions:
Thaw meatballs completely and cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from pan and allow to cool.