Master Lee’s Low Fat Bacon & Egg Fried Rice
I tried this one adding in some veggies and it is really good! Loved the bacon. The recipe comes from Fave Diets:
- 3 cups steamed rice
- 1/4 pound lean turkey bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, diced or slivered
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking rice wine (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Vegetables ie peas, carrots (to taste)
- Prepare ingredients before cooking. Prepare steamed rice.
- Mix the reduced sodium soy sauce and rice wine in a small dish.
- Fry the turkey bacon in a wok on full heat until nearly crisp. Remove any remaining fat.
- Add the onions and fry with turkey bacon until soft and golden.
- Push the turkey bacon/onions to the side and scramble the egg at the bottom of the wok.
- Add the rice and mix everything together. Sprinkle with reduced sodium soy sauce, cooking rice wine, and pepper and stir to mix.