- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon maple flavor
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional, they taste fine without too)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, maple flavor and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in baking chips and walnuts.
- 2Using small cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to wire rack. Cool completely. Store covered at room temperature.