Mango Peach Salsa Recipe
This Peach Mango Salsa is a sweet-n-spicy condiment perfect for serving with grilled fish or chicken. Or simply enjoy it as a snack with your favorite tortilla chips! This is an easy recipe to make and I found myself eating plain!
This salsa has a really fresh taste to it, and because of the peaches and mangoes it is sweeter than regular salsa. I love the blend of crunchy sweet onions, the peppers with juicy-sweet peach and mango and the Jalapeno heat! The fresh cilantro, of course, makes for an amazing blend of flavors. For best results, I would make a batch a day or two before you are going to eat it, the flavor improves drastically as it sits and the flavors meld together. This salsa recipe is meant to be refrigerated and eaten within a few days of making.
Ginsu 04817 International Traditions 14-Piece Knife Set with Block, Natural $34.30 (was $49.99)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
Ginsu Essentials 14-piece knife block set stocks a kitchen with most cutlery needs, and packs the Always Sharp Never Needs Sharpening knives in an elegant natural hardwood storage block.
Always Sharp blades with symmetric edge technology: The blade has the serrated blade pattern which is mirrored on the opposite side for a blade that performs like a fine-edge knife without the need to ever be sharpened. This also allows the knife to be used by both right- and left-handed users.
Triple-riveted handles ensure the handles are strong and secure.
Full tang extends throughout the handle for added strength and durability.
Hardwood storage block to store and protect your cutlery. The beautiful natural finish will compliment any kitchen.
Limited lifetime warranty for the assurance that your Ginsu knives will perform both now and for years to come.
Mango Peach Salsa Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 to 4 tablespoons jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- Remove the peels from the tomatoes by dropping them into boiling water for about a minute and then running them under cold water.
- The peels should come off easily.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes, peaches, mango and add to a medium size bowl.
- Chop the red bell pepper, the onions, Jalepeno, garlic and the cilantro and add to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the tomato paste with the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, basil, oregano, and salt.
- Stir well and then add to the larger bowl.
- Mix again and serve.