- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 8 cups miniature marshmallows
- 9 cups (11.5-ounce box) Lucky Charms Cereal
- Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- In a large pot or medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Reduce heat to low and stir in the cereal.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press into even layer. Let cool. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve. Store in airtight container and room temperature for up to 4 days.
If using unsalted butter, just add pinch or two of salt to the butter when melted.