- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil, if desired, for easy cleanup.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, until well combined. Use a cookie scoop to portion out some the mixture, then roll it into a ball. (About 1- to 1.5-inch ball.) Repeat until all of the mixture is portioned. Place the sausage balls on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes. Serve warm. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.